What is an ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP software aids and controls the ERP management system, which is a system that integrates and automates all facets of business operations. This includes planning, manufacturing, and sales, while more recent ERP software products encompass marketing, inventory control, order tracking, customer service, finance and human resources as well.
What ERP software we customize?
YuvaShine expertises in Openbravo ERP solution. Openbravo is an award-winning professional open source solutions for businesses, offering the industry's first real alternative to proprietary enterprise software.
Why Openbravo ERP?
Innovative: True web-based open architecture
- Easy to Use Web Application: Simple and secure browser access to all functionality, with web services for easy interoperability with other applications
- Simple to Extend and Upgrade: Codeless & model-driven, allowing non-programmers to easily add new functionality adapted to unique needs
- Flexible Deployment: On premise or on the cloud, single or multi-tenant, on Windows or Linux, there are options for every need
Cost-Effective: High value at predictable low cost
- Minimal Upfront Investment: Subscription model allows “pay as you go” customer control, and avoids capital expense
- Transparent Pricing: Easy to understand, no hidden fees, no haggling over price
- Quick Start, High Return: Go live quickly with a standard, best-practices implementation, incrementally extend and grow the solution over time
Smart Solutions, Real Results
- Companies all over the world are achieving real results, successfully facing challenges just like yours.
YuvaShine CRM provides a world-class web-based Sales Solution to manage your Customers, Leads, Sales & Inventory. The software is designed to help the companies involved in B2B (Business to Business) sales.
How can it help your company?
If you get a web based portal from YuvaShine, you could accomplish the following with our CRM portal:
- User Management: Sales executives, managers & the company CEO can have their user id & password to log onto the CRM portal. Based on their roles, they will be able to perform activities they are authorized to do such as generating Sales Orders or creating customer support ticket.
- Integrated Solution: Irrespective of how many sales offices do you have, YuvaShine CRM will provide you one system for management & reporting of all Sales activities.
- Remote Sales Offices: For new products entered into the system, your sales executives could log on to the portal & get the most up-to-date prices on the products. If they have a printer facility, they may be able to print the Sales Order or Sales Quotes anywhere.
- Activity Management: YuvaShine CRM provides a calendar facility in which all sales related events or activities could be scheduled, managed & communicated effectively.
- Sales Force Automation:
- YuvaShine CRM provides Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account & Contact Management, Reports & Dashboards specifically useful for your organization's sales team. You can also use other sales force automation-related modules, such as Activity Management (including Calendaring), Product Management, Inventory Management, File Attachments, and others.
- Customer Support & Services:
- YuvaShine CRM provides Ticket Management (for customer support issues), Knowledge Base, E-mail Notifications specifically useful for your organization's customer support team.
- Marketing Automation:
- YuvaShine CRM provides Lead Management, Mailing Lists, E-mail/Mail Merge templates, Product Management, specifically useful for your organization's marketing team.
- Inventory Management:
- YuvaShine CRM provides Products, Price Books, Vendors, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Invoices specifically useful for integrating your organization's sales, inventory, and accounting processes and enhance the sales effectiveness.
- Hosting your CRM system in a cloud based server.
- User Training: Training your Sales team to effectively use our system.
- Customization: We can build our CRM just the way you want it.
- Maintenance & Support: We offer cost-effective maintenance & support plans as per your requirements so that your system is always upto date.
How much does it cost?
Our basic CRM solution starts from just Rs 35,000 onwards.